Camp T-Shirt Carabiner
- Children should have adult supervision while using materials that are toxic or objects that are sharp
- Guide you child’s hands closely as needed while they use craft tools and materials
- Children should use safety scissors
Making a t-shirt key chain activity inspires children to be creative and to use shapes and colours to decorate.
Fine motor: To encourage your children to develop hand strength and pincer grasp (ability to hold small objects with thumb and forefinger) by using craft materials such as scissors, drawing materials.Download the PDF
- Download PDF of instructions
- Pieces of different colour felt (as many as you like)
- Regular glue
- Fabric glue
- Hot glue gun
- Needle and thread
- Cut the felt t-shirt and hang tab out of pattern template.
- Get creative! Cut custom shapes out of a variety of felt colours to decorate your Camp T with.
- Using Markers, add details embellish your T-shirt and decorations to make your own.
- Glue icons in place onto the front of the T-shirt.
- Fold the hanging tab in half over key ring.
- Glue hang tab together at the ends. Glue folded tab back of the T-shirt.
- If you create a t-shirt art with your child
- Your child will develop a sense of wonder around creativity
- If you support your child to use shapes and designs on their t-shirt
- Your child will develop a desire to use a bigger canvas to express them self
Hanging T-shirt Art Line
Making an art line to hang a t-shirt craft inspires children to be creative and to use shapes and colours to decorate.
Fine motor: To encourage your children to develop hand strength and pincer grasp (ability to hold small objects with thumb and forefinger) by using craft materials such as scissors, drawing materials.
Whenever you order a craft kit online at www.lunenburgmakery.ca from The Lunenburg Makery, a percentage goes directly to funding Easter Seals' programs.