Preschool Painting with Nature
Domain Association: Emotional
You will need:
- Large piece of paper
- Primary colour paint
- 4 low trays
- Together with your child collect sticks and leaves.
- Place red, blue, and yellow paints in low trays in front of your child.
- Together, with your child start mixing the colours on the empty tray.
- Now let your child discover creating colours.
- Using the sticks and leaves and the colours they mixed, your child can make different designs and patterns on the paper.
- If you collect sticks and leave as you walk
- Your child will develop an awareness of nature and their senses (smell, taste, see, hear, touch)
- If you use sticks and leaves to paint
- Your child will develop creativity working with a variety of materials