Raccoon Carabiner Key Ring
- Children should have adult supervision while using materials that are toxic or objects that are sharp
- Guide your child’s hands closely as needed while they use craft tools and materials
- Children should use safety scissors
This activity inspires children sense of pride by seeing their art. The craft also gives a child of how to use shapes to create features.
To encourage your children to develop hand strength and pincer grasp (ability to hold small objects with thumb and forefinger) by using craft materials such as scissors, drawing materials.Download the PDF
- Download PDF of instructions
- 3 Pieces of different coloured felt
- Key ring
- Regular Glue
- 3 pieces of different coloured suggested:Black for mask eyes ears, White for eyes, Blue for body
- Hot glue gun
- Fabric glue
- Needle and thread
- Cut the felt shapes out of the pattern template.
- Fold top point of the body piece down approximately 1 ½ “ into the centre of the body and glue point in place.
- Glue face mask over the folded point. Glue eyes and nose in place.
- Glue ears to the back of the head.
- Fold hang tab in half over key ring.
- Glue hang tab together at the ends. Glue folded tab to the back of the head.
- If you talk about animals in our everyday life
- Your child will develop a relationship between them self and another living organism
- If you …use a variety of materials to create something new
- Your child will develop problem solving skills
This activity inspires children sense of pride by wearing a one of a kind necklace. The craft also gives a child of how to use shapes to create features.
Fine motor: To encourage your children to develop hand strength and pincer grasp (ability to hold small objects with thumb and forefinger) by colouring, cursing and pasting.
Whenever you order a craft kit online at www.lunenburgmakery.ca from The Lunenburg Makery, a percentage goes directly to funding Easter Seals' programs.