Ride a Pony into Town
Emotional Development means the development of a full range of emotions from sad to happy to angry, and learning to deal with them appropriately. Newborns begin to express emotion from the moment they are born. Over the next few months, your baby will be able to show sadness and happiness.
Your baby will enjoy interacting with you or another person through a simple game.
- Place baby in a comfortable position where they are facing you.
- You are now ready to begin this activity using the words and actions below!
- Hold your baby gently but securely in your arms
- Feel safe in your arms as they bounce on your knee
- Pretend to take baby on a horsy ride
- Learn new concepts about imaginative play, and creativity
- Let your baby freely bounce to the beat
- Begin to understand the concepts of up and down through physical movements