Ring Around the Rosie
Gross Motor Development allows a child to gain balance and bring large muscles under control in order to master physical activities such as sitting, crawling, walking, running, climbing, jumping and generally enjoy all that their body allows them to do.
Your baby will experience space and body awareness during this activity.
- Place baby in a comfortable position where they are facing you.
- You are now ready to begin this activity using the words and actions below!
- Play this singing game with your baby
- Know how much you enjoy spending time with them
- Turn your baby around and lift them up as you sing this song
- See the world from different positions as she plays this game with you
- Repeat this singing game
- Learn new concepts like around, up and down through physical actions
Everyday Moments: Play Time