Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Gross Motor Development allows a child to gain balance and bring large muscles under control in order to master physical activities such as sitting, crawling, walking, running, climbing, jumping and generally enjoy all that their body allows them to do.
Your baby will begin to explore different ways his body can move.
- Place baby in a comfortable position where they are facing you.
- You are now ready to begin this activity using the words and actions below!
- Cuddle and hold your baby as you engage in this activity
- Feel loved and comforted by your voice and gentle touch
- Do actions very slowly, or slightly more quickly when singing this song
- Feel excited with different movements to this song
- Engage with your baby in doing simple and dramatic movements
- Develop their imagination and creativity