The Bee Went into the Barn
Emotional Development means the development of a full range of emotions from sad to happy to angry, and learning to deal with them appropriately. Newborns begin to express emotion from the moment they are born. Over the next few months, your baby will be able to show sadness and happiness.
Your baby will begin to express and feel joy through a musical experience.
- Place baby in a comfortable position where they are facing you.
- You are now ready to begin this activity using the words and actions below!
- Taking time to do tickles and bounces with your baby
- Feel loved and see that you enjoy their company
- Make silly sounds (i.e. Buzz using a high or low voice for variety!)
- Feel engaged and motivated to participate in a playful activity
- Substitute different animal sounds when you recite this rhyme
- Learn new concepts about different animals and be introduced to a wider variety of words