These are Baby’s Fingers
Intellectual Development means being able to think creatively and abstractly, to pay attention, solve problems and develop keen judgement along with a lifelong readiness to learn.
Your baby will begin to learn the names of different body parts.
- Place your baby in a comfortable position where they are facing you.
- You are now ready to begin this activity using the words and action below!
Words and Actions:
- Give your baby special attention by speaking and playing with them
- Know that you enjoy their company and value the time you spend together
- Talk to and tickle your baby
- Feel loved and smile, whether you enjoy this activity at bath time, diaper time, or during play
- Reciting rhymes that include the names for different body parts
- Learn new words that are personally meaningful