This Little Piggy
Social Development means being able to make friends and get along with others, work as part of a team and be a leader. These skills are all built on self-confidence, cooperation and trust.
Your baby will enjoy interacting with another person while playing a simple game.
- Place baby in a comfortable position where they are facing you.
- You are now ready to begin this activity using the words and actions below!
- Give your baby special attention when you recite the rhyme and playfully tickle her fingers and toes, again and again!
- Feel loved and excited about the nursery rhyme
- Introduce this activity during different routines (i.e. diaper time, bath time, bed time)
- Anticipate this activity and enjoy the interaction more
- Recite the nursery rhyme to your baby
- Develop and begin to understand letter sounds, words and to the rhythm of spoken language