To Market, To Market
Gross Motor Development allows a child to gain balance and bring large muscles under control in order to master physical activities such as sitting, crawling, walking, running, climbing, jumping and generally enjoy all that their body allows them to do.
Your baby will feel the beat of a nursery rhyme through movement.
- Place baby in a comfortable position where they are facing you.
- You are now ready to begin this activity using the words and actions below!
- At the end of the rhyme, lift baby up and give him a hug and kiss.
- Feel your affection and lets him know how much you enjoy playing with him.
- Have fun with the way you recite the rhyme.
- Feel engaged as they find interest in the words
- Bounce your baby on your knee to the beat of the song
- Develop an understanding between slow and fast as he moves