Two Little Birds
Gross Motor Development allows a child to gain balance and bring large muscles under control in order to master physical activities such as sitting, crawling, walking, running, climbing, jumping and generally enjoy all that their body allows them to do.
Your baby will respond to the beat in music through movements like bouncing.
- Place baby in a comfortable position where they are facing you.
- You are now ready to begin this activity using the words and actions below!
- Recite a familiar nursery rhyme
- Enjoy being cuddled and bounced as they listen to you
- Do this activity different ways to add to the fun! (i.e. using a low and high voice)
- Enjoy bouncing and having fun with this activity
- Use familiar nursery rhymes with your baby
- Hear the rhythm and music of language and begin to notice words that rhyme